Zoombak, an exciting consumer technology business, offers compelling mass-market locator products and services. Zoombak has established category leadership in the personal locator space with the leading US and on-line retailers, and is now leveraging this market leadership into new vertical consumer and B2B market segments. Zoombak is a subsidiary of a leading global media firm, Liberty Media. (NYSE: LCAPA)
Can you engage in fast-paced digital marketing for an exciting new category of consumer electronic devices? Are you an avid mobile and web marketer? Do you see the potential for location-based services to revolutionize the safety and security market? Do you want to be involved in ground-breaking location services marketing, backed by a global media firm? If you answer yes to these questions, you’re in the right place.
The Marketing Manager, Zoombak will be a talented, high-energy marketing professional, reporting directly to the Chief Development Officer at Zoombak and collaborating primarily with the leaders of the sales, product management and customer care teams.
In this role, s/he will be a champion for Zoombak’s subscriber acquisition, customer retention, and the overall customer experience.
The marketing manager will drive the definition, design, development and implementation of marketing campaigns and programs to deliver on Zoombak’s business goals, such as:
1. Boosting awareness and subscriber conversion rates, especially via digital, with new digital channels such as affiliate marketing
2. Improving lead generation
3. Lifting the overall customer experience
4. Reducing churn and improving long-term customer satisfaction and retention
- Multi-dimensional marketing (primarily digital with emphasis on affiliate, search, and social media marketing), direct, trade, mobile and traditional, in that order preferred)
- Management of SEO/ SEO; blogs, other social media to improve organic search results and highlight Zoombak successes
- Detailed measurement, analysis and benchmarking of campaign performance and customer engagement, overall customer satisfaction metrics
- Customer outreach and surveys
- Management of outbound high-performance call center partner
- Support to sales teams for product marketing materials, trade shows, events, and special projects
- Support to inbound customer care center for trouble-shooting, customer requirements, customer care
- Contributions and recommendations to product strategy, pricing, accessories, and website experience
- Representation of the customer experience with product and operations teams at Zoombak
- Serve as external champion for Zoombak in the digital world, including the blogosphere
- Oversight of budget and marketing-related vendors / suppliers
Preferred Credentials and Experience
- 2-4 years of hands-on digital marketing experience. Prefer experience from web, mobile, digital, with meaningful contributions in driving customer acquisition for a fast-paced consumer-facing product or service business
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical skills absolutely required
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred
- A can-do and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and energy
- Subject matter expertise (GPS, mobile) a big plus
The position comes with a competitive package and excellent benefits as part of Liberty Media.
If you’re looking to make big things happen, please contact us. Please e-mail resume and cover letter and up-to-date contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org